Thursday the Rabbi Walked Out (The Rabbi…

Thursday the Rabbi Walked Out (The Rabbi Small Mysteries Book 7) (edition 2015)

by Harry Kemelman (Author)

Series: Rabbi Small (7)

When several members of his congregation become suspects in the murder of a cantankerous curmudgeon who has offended the Jewish community , Rabbi Small is forced to match wits with the killer.
Member:Colonino
Title:Thursday the Rabbi Walked Out (The Rabbi Small Mysteries Book 7)
Authors:Harry Kemelman (Author)
Info:Open Road Media Mystery & Thriller (2015), 316 pages
Collections:Read
Rating:***1/2

Thursday the Rabbi Walked Out by Harry Kemelman

English (5)  Danish (1)  All languages (6)
murder of eccentric WASP milionaire by cousin who will inherit
  ritaer | Mar 15, 2020 |
ereader ebook
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
I liked seeing women's lib from a conservative author's viewpoint. The 70's tend to be dismissed as silly and populated by cartoon characters. The Rabbi books have a nice sense of the time while still having real people with real worries. ( )
  BonnieJune54 | Apr 12, 2012 |
Hmmm, not my favorite Rabbi book, but quite readable. I was able to pick out the killer before there was even a murder, but that might be because I'm on to the way Kemelman writes. The characters were interesting enough, but I found the harping on Women's Lib and the politics of the temple tedious. Could be my mood, could be because the 70's are long gone, could be because I've read too many Rabbi books, but you might like it. I didn't hate it, but I'm not keeping it, either. ( )
  MrsLee | Mar 31, 2009 |
Women's lib, congregation politics, murdered anti-Semite ( )
  tzelman | Feb 16, 2008 |

Harry Kemelmanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Guidall, GeorgeNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
One again to the new generation: Nina, Jennifer, Jared Rooks, and Jonathan, Micah, Joab Kemelman, and the new member, Murray J. Rossant.
When her husband was preparing a sermon, Miriam was careful to stay out of his way, not for fear of disturbing his train of thought, but lest she give him an excuse for interrupting his work.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,400,414 books! | Top bar: Always visible