Robin: The Lovable Morgan Horse by Ellen F.…

Robin: The Lovable Morgan Horse

by Ellen F. Feld

An avid horse-lover Karen is traumatized by a terrifying riding accident. Can Heather, Nicholas, and the horses of Gallant Morgans help Karen overcome her fear so that she can once again enjoy her horse?

The antics of the horse in this book reminded me of the horse farms my neighbors had growing up. Bravo! I loved being able to flash back to my own life.
  tallgurrl01 | Oct 4, 2009 |
An absolutely delightful book! I loved reading horse stories as a girl, and reading Robin The Lovable Morgan Horse brought back a lot of fond memories. Robin was informative and exciting. The foibles of the kids in the story also brought back memories of my own youth. Valuable lessons, exciting stories, and horses ... it doesn't get any better! Thanks for a wonderful read. I look forward to reading the rest of the series. ( )
  picnicgal | Aug 19, 2009 |

Robin, the fourth book in the Morgan Horse series, introduces the character of Karen Greene and her Morgan, the lovable Robin. An avid horse-lover, Karen is traumatized by a traumatic riding accident. Can Heather, Nicholas, and the horses of Gallant Morgans help Karen overcome her fear so that she can once again enjoy her horse? This story also introduces Robin's sidekick, the adorable gray and white pinto Miniature Horse Rerun, and Champ, the small Dachshund puppy with a big attitude.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Ellen F. Feld's book Robin: The Lovable Morgan Horse was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Ellen F. Feld is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,750,235 books! | Top bar: Always visible