Theory of Operator Algebras I (Operator…

by M. Takesaki

6None2,035,390NoneNone
Since its inception by von Neumann 70 years ago, the theory of operator algebras has become a rapidly developing area of importance for the understanding of many areas of mathematics and theoretical physics. Accessible to the non-specialist, this first part of a three-volume treatise provides a clear, carefully written survey that emphasizes the theory's analytical and topological aspects.… (more)
Member:fredgoodman
Title:Theory of Operator Algebras I (Operator Algebras and Non-Commulative Geometry V)
Authors:M. Takesaki
Info:Springer (2001), Edition: 1st ed. 1979. 2nd printing, Hardcover, 415 pages

Theory of Operator Algebras I (Operator Algebras and Non-Commulative Geometry V) by M. Takesaki

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,680,169 books! | Top bar: Always visible