Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 11 (2008)

by Bisco Hatori

Series: Ouran High School Host Club (Volume 11)

In this screwball romantic comedy, Haruhi, a poor girl at a rich kids' school, is forced to repay an $80,000 debt by working for the school's swankiest, all--male club--as a boy! There, she discovers just how wealthy the six members are and how different the rich are from everybody else.... With the host club members on opposite sides, the sports festival at Ouran High School has become an all-out war! Can the bonds of friendship withstand the strain of competition? In this screwball romantic comedy, Haruhi, a poor girl at a rich kids' school, is forced to repay an $80,000 debt by working for the school's swankiest, all--male club--as a boy! There, she discovers just how wealthy the six members are and how different the rich are from everybody else....… (more)

I would say that I didn't so much read this one and devoured it. So many things that I have been waiting forever to happen are finally starting to take form. I'm trying to pace myself as I don't want this series to end too soon, but it is really hard. I'm just pulled in.

How I choose my rating:
1* Didn't like it at all. These are rare as I usually just don't finish any book I dislike this much.
2** Didn't like it. Again usually DNF if I dislike it this much, but occasionally I feel it still has potential and I try to stick with it to the end.
3*** I liked it. It wasn't great but it was enjoyable enough. It is unlikely I'll ever reread it but I'll probably finish the series if it is a part of one.
4**** I really liked this book. Maybe not a work of genius, but highly entertaining. I might reread this at some point, and I will finish the series if part of one.
5***** I loved this book. I found little to no issues with it at all. I will probably reread this and possibly more than once. I will finish the series if it's part of one. ( )
  starslight86 | Jul 20, 2021 |
I love this series. I have seen the anime on netflix and started reading the manga after the fact. I love comparing them and seeing the more intricate design in the manga. ( )
  Julia2892 | Jun 25, 2019 |
Fun times at sports. ( )
  bit-of-a-list-tiger | Sep 12, 2018 |
Oh My God, I'm so glad I read this! ( )
  Swibells | Jul 18, 2018 |
Tamaki gets to compete with Kyoya fairly. Tamaki wants to see what Kyoya could do if he would just stop trying to impress his father. Since Kyoya's father did not go to the festival then he gets his wish. There is more drama with the twins. They are starting to have different goals and that is changing things between them. Everyone is seeing that Haruhi likes Tamaki more than she realizes and of course Tamaki is still clueless about how he feels. But in general it is very funny and over-the-top like normal. Hunny and Mori are doing what they to help and Mori gets a funny side story about getting a new pet. Good volume.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. ( )
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,335,550 books! | Top bar: Always visible