Renegade (The Lost Books #3) by Ted Dekker

Renegade (The Lost Books #3) (edition 2010)

by Ted Dekker (Author)

Series: The Books of History Chronicles (The Lost Books, Book 3), The Lost Books (3)

548635,538 (4)5
As Johnis, Silvie, Billos, and Darsal continue their quest for the four still missing Books of History, Billos makes a decision that has devastating consequences for himself and his companions, especially the devoted Darsal.
Member:UndercoverBooksVI
Title:Renegade (The Lost Books #3)
Authors:Ted Dekker (Author)
Info:Thomas Nelson Inc (2010), Edition: Reprint, 278 pages

Work Information

Renegade by Ted Dekker

An interesting story ( )
  Bookslesstravelled | Apr 15, 2022 |
An interesting story ( )
  Bookslesstravelled | Jun 20, 2016 |
When Bilos betrays the team and disappears into the Books, Johnis, Silvie, and Darsal must rescue him. This is a really difficult book for me to review. I’m a huge fan of Ted Dekker, and I’m reading these books because they seem to be the glue that holds together his loosely related books: The Circle Trilogy, The Paradise Trilogy, and the stand-alone book Skin. However, I feel that this series of books suffers from two fatal flaws: 1) Dekker’s trying to be too clever and 2) Dekker’s hammering us over the head with a Message. The other series make sense on their own, this series does not. It’s wildly jumping around from unreal concept to unreal concept, without enough explanation or continuity. The ONLY reason I have an inkling of what’s going on is because I’ve read the other books. And that’s not as it should be. Furthermore, Dekker’s Message is much less subtle in this book than it is in his other works (possibly since this one was meant for teenagers), and the story gets lost in its Message at time. I will continue through this series because I want to know what happens for the sake of the other series. But I’m no longer enjoying it. ( )
  The_Hibernator | Jul 29, 2012 |
Another page turner in this series. Can't wait to read the next one.
  Aerow | Aug 15, 2011 |
this series is getting weirder and weirder....I like the epic like story at first, and now I am on a mission just to see where on earth Dekker is taking this story.... ( )
  TriciaDM | Jul 14, 2011 |

Ted Dekkerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Verner, AdamNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

The Books of History Chronicles (The Lost Books, Book 3)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,163,259 books! | Top bar: Always visible