Latin Made Simple (1962)

by Rhoda Hendricks

Series: Made Simple Books

320None66,836 (3.13)None
Offers a course in basic grammar and syntax to the standard of GCSE examining boards. Intended for use in self-tuition, this title contains exercises that give practice in all the major usages, including answers. It features revision sections covering: the Verb, Nouns, Adjectives, Irregular Verbs, Geometrical and Historical terms.… (more)

No reviews

Rhoda Hendricksprimary authorall editionscalculated
Bailyn, Carol BasenDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

ABOUT THIS BOOK -- Although it is an ancient tongue, one of the "classical" languages, Latin is a vital and living language in every important sense -- one of the pillars, part of the foundation, one of the mainstreams of our language, of our culture, indeed of our civilization itself. It is the thread which connects us with our own history; and when such a thread snaps it severs our relationship to our own past.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,333,509 books! | Top bar: Always visible