Grote atlas van de wereldgeschiedenis

Grote atlas van de wereldgeschiedenis (2005)

A twenty-first-century view of the history of the whole world. Examines regions and events in a combination of full-color maps, fascinating test and lavish illustrations.
Member:Whiteminx
Title:Grote atlas van de wereldgeschiedenis
Authors:
Info:

Work Information

Atlas of World History by Kate Santon (Editor) (2005)

English (3)  Catalan (1)  All languages (4)
I bought this book for it's interesting historical maps, and received some history lessons to boot. ( )
  Diwanna | Aug 3, 2010 |
This is one of my favorite books. Nice size, maps, text, photographs. I hope I can get my granddaughter to use this to supplement her world history class next year. ( )
  carterchristian1 | Apr 28, 2009 |
I bought this because of the cover. Don't make that same mistake. It is cheaper than some of the larger (and better) Historical Atlases from Harper Collins, The TImes or DK - but you get what you pay for. Few maps that are un-interesting, and sometimes misleading. I love maps, even the free street maps or the little maps of hotels designed to help you find your room. I am a map junkie. I found these maps dull. ( )
2 vote jcovington | Mar 1, 2007 |

Santon, KateEditorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
McKay, LizEditormain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,423,335 books! | Top bar: Always visible