I Can Count to 100... Can You? (Please Read To Me Books)

by Katherine Howard

A friendly mouse introduces the numbers from 1 to 100.

This book is a great informational text that I I really enjoyed because it combines mathematics with ELA. Another reason I liked it was that it offered many cues so that the reader cold recognize importan word(numbers). On example of this was the building of the word 'three' within the text to show the importance of that word for that page. It also displayed the mathematics very well by having detailed descriptions of each number presented. All in all this book is meant to educate student about number 1-100 and it does well in presenting this information in a fun readable way. ( )
  mbrook26 | Mar 9, 2017 |
This book is good because there are pictures that the book tells you to count. For example, for the number 2 it was "Here I am in my sailboat. I count 2 frogs. I can count 2 logs. Count the frogs. One, Two" And so it lets the kids interact instead of just reading them a story.
  meallen1 | Sep 1, 2008 |
This is the book that taught me how to count to 100. When my older brother found out I couldn't count to 100 yet in kindergarten, he pulled this book out and taught me how. It's a very well done book that goes in steps first counting to ten, then twenty, and then thirty, with pictures to help. On the counting to 100 page, the numbers are all written out to help children practice. In a kindergarten classroom I'd read this to the children, and send it home with anyone who couldn't count to a hundred yet for extra practice. ( )
  t1bclasslibrary | Feb 20, 2007 |

Belongs to Publisher Series

A friendly mouse introduces the numbers from 1 to 100.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,070,176 books! | Top bar: Always visible