Billys Brother

by Kenneth Martin

When Billy is dying in San Francisco, his recovering alcoholic brother travels to the city to reconnect with him after many years of little contact. But he's too late, so what he sets out to do instead is to find out why Billy died under somewhat mysterious circumstances. The few leads that he gathers over time point to Billy's involvement as a volunteer in a shelter for homeless people with AIDS, run by a charismatic but shady local character whose other venture is focused on meditation as a method for self-healing.

Not as silly as some GMP novels that I've read in the past, but pretty forgettable. ( )
  mari_reads | Feb 26, 2011 |
TO RICHARD OLIVER

In Memory
I saw a rainbow bird the night I buried Billy's ashes.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,325,692 books! | Top bar: Always visible