Do You Know That I Love You by Mark Roeder
48None369,482 (2.92)None
Mark Roeder is quickly establishing himself as the writer for gay and questioning teens. In Do You Know That I Love You, Ralph, a young gay teen living on a farm in Indiana, has an aching crush on a rock star and wants nothing more than to see his idol in concert. Meanwhile, Jordan, the rock star, is lonely and sometimes confused with his success, because all he wants is someone to love him and feels he will never find the love he craves. In a series of scenes that bring the two boys together, accidentally, Roeder keeps you on the edge of your seat. Will Ralph ever see Jordan, again? Or was this just a one-time meeting that will never be repeated? Roeder writes convincingly and makes the impossible seem plausible. Definitely for the romantic gay teen. This is perhaps Roeder's best book. -Ronald L. Donaghe, author of Common Sons… (more)

No reviews
This novel is dedicated to the readers of my books who take the time to contact me and keep me going with their supportive words.  It is also dedicated to "Jordan," one of the greatest keyboard players in the world.
"No! Not again!"

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,909,361 books! | Top bar: Always visible