Salvation Belongs to Our God: Celebrating…

by Christopher J. H. Wright

A great multitude that no one could count . . . cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."Every phrase in Revelation 7:10 resonates with significant themes in the Old and New Testaments. Christopher Wright views the story of God's salvation through the lens of this verse to show the great breadth of God's saving work: the character and purposes of God, the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the redemption of all creation, the joy of Christian experience, and the responsibility of Christian mission. This clear, deep and warm-hearted exposition enriches our grasp of the Bible's multifaceted teaching about salvation.… (more)
Member:svd2srv
Title:Salvation Belongs to Our God: Celebrating the Bible's Central Story (Christian Doctrine in Global Perspective)
Authors:Christopher J. H. Wright
Info:IVP Academic (2008), Paperback, 202 pages
Collections:CAL

Salvation Belongs to Our God: Celebrating the Bible's Central Story (Christian Doctrine in Global Perspective) by Christopher J. H. Wright

Chapter topics: Salvation and human need -- Salvation and God's unique identity -- Salvation and God's covenant blessing -- Salvation and God's covenant story -- Salvation and our experience -- Salvation and the sovereignty of God -- Salvation and the Lamb of God.
  staylorlib | Dec 14, 2020 |
Really good study of that fantastic verse from Revelation 7:9-10. Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb. Exploring its meaning, its implications and its applications. ( )
  cbinstead | Apr 24, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,045,351 books! | Top bar: Always visible