The White Ship by H.P. Lovecraft

The White Ship (original 1919; edition 2018)

by H.P. Lovecraft (Author)

A lighthouse keeper engages upon a peculiar fantasy in which a robed, bearded man is piloting a mystical white ship which appears when the moon is full, walking out across the water on a bridge of moonbeams to join him, and together they explore a mystical chain of islands unlike anything that can be found on Earth.… (more)
Member:Bingram85
Title:The White Ship
Authors:H.P. Lovecraft (Author)
Info:Dodo Press (2018), 48 pages

The White Ship by H. P. Lovecraft (1919)

English (3)  French (1)  All languages (4)
The children of mankind are never satisfied. I actually like this one. It does remind me of something, but what exactly is not coming to me (besides the goose that laid the golden egg).

(Moved 2015 review to the individual work Sept. 2017 to make room to review the collection under its own entry.) ( )
  amyotheramy | May 11, 2021 |
I didn't care much for this. Some of the description was nice though. ( )
  EdwardL95 | Jan 7, 2020 |
Os sonhos de um guarda de farol ( )
  Binderman | Nov 5, 2015 |
I am Basil Elton, keeper of the North Point light that my father and grandfather kept before me.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,188,006 books! | Top bar: Always visible