Il Potere del Subconscio (Tradotto):…

Il Potere del Subconscio (Tradotto): Tecniche scientifiche che ti… (original 1953; edition 2019)

by Joseph Murphy (Author)

The Classic of Empowered Living, Now in a Special Concise Edition! Do you sense the existence of a greater power inside you? You are right. You will discover your true potential in this unique abridgement of the masterwork of higher living: Joseph Murphy's The Power of Your Subconscious Mind. This thorough but compact condensation exposes you, in an unforgettable forty minutes, to the methods, principles, and exercises you can use right now to harness your subconscious mind for achievement, wellness, and success. Learn: How to find answers to problems while you sleep. How your inner talking becomes reality. The secret to effective prayer. The right use of visualizations and affirmations. How to escape self-limiting patterns of the past.Condensed and introduced by PEN Award-winning historian Mitch Horowitz, this brief volume will broaden how you see yourself and your possibilities. Discover what millions have found in The Power of Your Subconscious Mind.… (more)
Member:CorvoAmetista
Title:Il Potere del Subconscio (Tradotto): Tecniche scientifiche che ti permetteranno di utilizzare le forze illimitate del tuo Subconscio (Italian Edition)
Authors:Joseph Murphy (Author)
Info:David De Angelis (2019), 217 pages

Work Information

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy (1953)

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy

Why I picked this book up: I am a Clinical Psychologist and have recently been reading psychology books, Jung, Freud, Adler, rec and when I saw this title I picked it up.

Thoughts: This was not what I thought it was.

Book reviews said The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, a bestselling inspirational book that guides, shows how changing thought patterns can produce dramatic improvements in life. Using practical, easy-to-understand techniques and real-world case studies, Dr. Joseph Murphy reveals the various influences of the subconscious mind on all aspects of existence-money, relationships, jobs, happiness-and how you can apply and direct its power to achieve goals and dreams.

A life-changing classic since its initial publication in 1963, The Power of Your Subconscious Mind has opened millions of readers to the unseen force within them. Now, the fully intact, original text is redesigned and repackaged in this new updated version , volume-which also features one of Murphy's most irresistible works, How to Attract Money. This is the flagship edition of a self-help landmark.

Synopsis. This book explains how we can access the untapped potential of our subconscious mind. Accessing our subconscious mind can make us happier and wiser. Plus, it has the potential to lower mortality rates, help you make money, and assist you in finding the love of your life.

Why I finished this read: There is a summary at the end of each chapter, which is very useful. So the book kept me going.

Stars rating 4 out of5 stars. ( )
  DrT | Mar 10, 2022 |
the power of mind
  imtiaz786 | Oct 8, 2021 |
self help book for those who lack the motivation
  Mazahirraja | Oct 8, 2021 |
You, my dear reader, are in possession of the most powerful tool in the entire Universe that you could ever possess through your entire lifetime. You are in possession of your mind, you are in possession of your beautiful mind, your beautiful mind that's capable to bring impossible ideas and impossible dreams to life. So my question, my dear reader is, are you even fully aware that your beautiful mind is so powerful that it can give birth to impossible ideas and impossible dreams? Probably not, am I right? You wanna know why? Because many of us don't use our minds the correct way, and instead of feeding our minds with wisdom and with knowledge of this world, we feed our minds with silly unimportant nonsense and stupidity of this world. And it's because many of us feed our minds with silly unimportant nonsense and stupidity of this world, we cannot take complete control over our minds, for our minds are in complete control over us, and what we do through life is what our minds tell us to do. Because you see our minds are like hungry wolves that truly need to feed on something, and when we feed our minds with something we shouldn't be feeding them, we are providing them with a chance to take complete control over us. So, when we feed our minds with something we should be feeding them, we are providing ourselves with a chance to take complete control over them. We are providing ourselves with a chance to recreate our lives by our own terms and by our own actions. This book shall teach you many things in that retrospect, but most important of all, how to take complete control over your mind, unleash its hidden power, and how to live a life you've always wanted to live, life by your own terms, life by your own actions, enriched with joy, happiness, laughter, and filled by love and filled by gratitude. ( )
  Champ88 | Dec 25, 2019 |
Li este livro na adolescência, e posso dizer que me impressionou. Hoje à distância, parece-me um simples livro de auto-ajuda, mas naquela altura serviu para me iluminar as ideias em muitos sentidos distintos. Nomeadamente fazer-nos compreender que tudo é possível, desde que nos envolvamos ativamente na prossecução dos nossos objetivos. Isto é relevante quando passamos por momentos da nossa vida, em que nada parece estar a resultar, ou que nada de bom parece existir no horizonte. É um livro capaz de injectar grandes doses de optimismo em quem o quiser ler com a mente aberta.
É verdade que o simples facto de alguém desejar, mentalmente, ficar bem depois de uma operação não é suficiente para o fazer. Mas também é verdade que os mais recentes estudos, nomeadamente no campo do placebo, têm demonstrado que o facto de a pessoa acreditar que vai melhorar, ajuda e influência verdadeiramente o processo de recuperação do corpo. Assim como o contrário, o facto de a pessoa acreditar que vai ficar pior, contribui para um atraso no processo de recuperação. ( )
  nzagalo | Jul 24, 2015 |

Waar in de psychiatrie de nadruk ligt op het ziekmakend vermogen van het onderbewustzijn, belicht de auteur van dit boek vooral het heilzaam effect van datgene wat onder de drempel van het bewustzijn ligt. Via een heldere uitleg van de werking van het bewustzijn en het onderbewustzijn komt de schrijver tot een aantal praktische adviezen die, mits zij stipt worden opgevolgd, kunnen leiden tot geluk, welstand en carrière, een jong blijvende geest, bevrijding van angst- en schuldgevoelens, het succesvol omgaan met moeilijke mensen, en genezing van verslavingen.
De boeken van dr. .loseph Murphy, een beroemd psycholoog en
propagandist van het positieve denken, worden overal ter
wereld door miljoenen mensen gelezen.
In het Nederlandse taalgebied verschenen van deze auteur:
Onze kosmische vermogens
De onoverwinnelijke kracht van onze geest
De weg naar een rijker leven
De wetten van denken en geloven
Onze innerlijke rijkdom
Geheimen van de f Tjing
Ja zeggen tegen het leven

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,225,615 books! | Top bar: Always visible