The Pagan Celts

by Anne Ross

41None498,803 (4)None
We are pleased to announce that we are now the exclusive North American distributor of this fine list from Wale's largest independent publisher. They specialize in non-fiction about Wales, its culture and history (including autobiography), as well as the history of the Celts and the Tudor period. They also have some children's books about Welsh history and folklore.A fascinating account of the life ot the pagan Celts-society, religion, warfare, art.… (more)

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,519,066 books! | Top bar: Always visible