Mind Reader (2008)

by Jordan Castillo Price

Series: PsyCop (2.3 short)

Wtf, Crash?! ( )
  claudiereads | Nov 25, 2022 |
Oh crash you Jerk! He really needs his own man so he can leave Vic alone. Rated low because the story pissed me off, not a reflection of the author. ( )
  ktomp17 | Mar 21, 2021 |
This felt like a moment plucked out of some half imagined guilty dream of Vic's then something that actually happened. Could have gone without reading it but I can definitely pretend to have never read it and go on my way without having my world blown apart by the silliness of Crash kissing Vic. Sorry for the spoiler but literally every review I read reveals this. ( )
  lclclauren | Sep 12, 2020 |
So, that tension between Crash and Vic? Well... kick it up that a notch :P ( )
  Claudia_M | Oct 27, 2018 |
All of these Crash stories is making me wonder whether he'll be a regular in the main stories and what part he'll play. I mean, the kiss -where was that going? Is he going to come between Vic and Jacob or join them? I desperately wanted more so I could figure out how this was going to affect the series. I'd also like to know more about Crash's level one empathy. We've seen it in action but I'd like something from his perspective to clarify it for me.

Find it free here: http://jcpbooks.com/ebook/mind.html#buyit ( )
  Cynical_Ames | Sep 23, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

PsyCop (2.3 short)

In this short story, Victor and Crash visit a museum's Egyptian exhibit.

Jordan Castillo Price is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,327,327 books! | Top bar: Always visible