Watching Wildlife: Australia

by Jane Bennett

Ecotourism is booming. From the Serengeti to the Great Barrier Reef, travellers the world over want to see wildlife in its natural habitat. With this in mind, Lonely Planet has put together an innovative series focusing on wildlife viewing. Each guide contains detailed maps to top wildlife-watching destinations, expert advice on viewing techniques, and a gallery of colour photographs profiling local animals. Required reading for anyone going on a two-day outing or a two-month safari.… (more)

This book was useful on our trip to Australia, although we didn't really get to too many of the sites. Still, it helped us plan parts of our itinerary. ( )
  herebedragons | Feb 5, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,624,699 books! | Top bar: Always visible