Inside Visual C++ : Updated for Version 5.0…

Inside Visual C++ : Updated for Version 5.0 and Internet Development… (edition 1997)

by David Kruglinski

161None133,925 (2.82)None
The acknowledged reference for programming with Microsoft Visual C++, covering MFC 4.0, 32-bit programming, wizards, components gallery, and other advanced tools and techniques, this book provides useful techniques, points of view, examples, and theories from the foremost authority on Visual C++. The CD includes all the source code for the sample programs in the book.… (more)
Member:PeterPhillips
Title:Inside Visual C++ : Updated for Version 5.0 and Internet Development (Microsoft Programming Series)
Authors:David Kruglinski

David Kruglinskiprimary authorall editionscalculated
Harris, Jennifermain authorall editionsconfirmed
Shepherd, Georgemain authorall editionsconfirmed
Wingo, Scotmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Introduction -- On a snowy evening a few winters ago, I ventured into New York's East Village to visit Charles Petzold, the original Windows guru. After watching him shoot a game of pool at the famous Finian's Rainbow, I asked him his thoughts about writing Programming Windows.. He said wished he'd known at the start of the project what he knew at the end. I certainly shared the same wish after writing the first two editions of Inside Visual C++. My challenge, now that I really do know more about C++, Microsoft Windows, and the Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) library, is to incorporate my newfound knowledge into this edition.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,571,184 books! | Top bar: Always visible