Animal Snackers by Betsy Lewin

Animal Snackers

by Betsy Lewin

236177,834 (4)None
Short poems describe the eating habits of many different kinds of animals.

Summary: This book was about where and what different types of animals eat, by using cute short poems with each animal.

Personal Reaction: this was a very cute book. My three year old enjoyed it and let me read the whole book to her. It was a very nifty way to introduce different types of animals and what they eat to younger children.

Extension ideas:I would love to read this with up to 5 year olds. Kids older than that probably already know most of this information. It would be great to use for first and second grade if poetry is being studied. I could have my students pick an animal and make a short poem to go with that animal. We could even eat animal crackers for a snack.
  MaeganA | Apr 16, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,554,195 books! | Top bar: Always visible