I love you all day long by Francesca…

I love you all day long (original 2003; edition 2003)

by Francesca Rusackas

When a little pig worries about being apart from his mother when he goes off to school, she reassures him.
Member:hcs_admin
Title:I love you all day long
Authors:Francesca Rusackas
Info:[New York] :

I Love You All Day Long by Francesca Rusackas (2003)

This book is great for kids who are having a hard time getting dropped off at daycare or school. It has a great story about some really loving pigs who may not be together all day but are still loved all day.
  wroesch | Mar 18, 2012 |
Great story to ease into being apart during the day and for reassuring little ones that even when they are away, parents still love their children. It is a simple book with simple illustrations and simple design lay out. Nothing to write home about.
  MaryAnnBurton | Jun 2, 2011 |
level emergent. 2.6 This book is about a boy pig who is scared to go to school because his mommy want be there. She explains to him that she loves him all day long, no matter if he makes a mistake or not. This book is a good choice to use for explaining how everybidy messes up and just because something is not perfect does not mean that the child will not be loved anymore.
The children could all make a mistake on a project and you could hang them up and explain how they are all still great even though they messed up. ( )
  dlsmith5 | Nov 17, 2009 |
About spending your day apart, school, daycare, etc.
  MichelleSebly | May 23, 2008 |
Special Thanks to my family: Pat, David, and Danny for your love and support; to my mother, Bobette, a champion of dreams

To my friends: I am deeply grateful to my talented editor, Margaret Anastas, and to my dear friend Q. L. Pearce, and of course to Priscilla Burris for sharing the journey. -- F. R.
For my Craig, Janelle, Laura, Paul, and especially Ruben & Lily Garcia, and Orner & Harriet Burris, who continue to love us all day long! -- P.B.
Owen had an important question: "Do I have to go today, Mommy?"

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,101,881 books! | Top bar: Always visible