Ed Emberley's Great Thumbprint Drawing Book (1977)

by Ed Emberley

Instructions for creating a variety of shapes and figures using thumbprints and a few simple lines.

OMG I LOVED THESE BOOKS I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THEM.

Yes, that. ( )
  resoundingjoy | Jan 1, 2021 |
This is a book of how to make drawings using just your thumbs, a stamp pad, and a pen or marker. I did it with my students and they loved it. It was a fun way for them to make different drawings so simply. Even if you have no artistic ability you can do the drawings in this book. ( )
  GrantHebert | Apr 30, 2019 |
Great fun on its own terms, suffers only by being kind of a nichey or selfcontained thing in comparison with Emberley's broader project of drawing everything in the world using little lines and circles and u's. ( )
  MeditationesMartini | Feb 19, 2017 |
45 months - Lots of great ideas in this book and a couple weekends ago I came down to find O and Dadda busy making thumbprint creatures at the breakfast table. Totally worth the 50 cents at Goodwill. :) ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
I really enjoyed this book. I know I would have especially loved it when I was younger. I loved how it gave step by step directions to make each "creature." This made the book easy to follow and suitable for many age ranges. Since it is so easy, it will inspire children to give it a try! ( )
  glguerra | Oct 14, 2015 |

Belongs to Series

Hachette Book Group

2 editions of this book were published by Hachette Book Group.

Editions: 0316236683, 0316789682

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,919,768 books! | Top bar: Always visible