One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter, Book 13) by…

One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter, Book 13) (edition 2008)

by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Series: Dark-Hunter (16)

While mortals deck the halls and shop, an angry demon lord is plotting an all-out onslaught against the entire human race. Enter Stryker, the adopted brother of the legendary Dark-Hunter, Acheron. As Stryker prepares to engage in battle against the ultimate predator he must also face the deadly rage of his ex-wife, Zephyra.… (more)
Member:dragonskin
Title:One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter, Book 13)
Authors:Sherrilyn Kenyon
Info:St. Martin's Paperbacks (2008), Mass Market Paperback, 320 pages
Collections:Your library, To read

One Silent Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I 'liked' this book, not sure I 'loved' it. I enjoyed the plot and writing style but the names of the characters were bizarre and confusing at times. I liked her writing style enough to buy another book in the series and maybe now that I've met some of the characters, I'll find it a bit easier to follow along. :D ( )
  DeeLeeBooks | Sep 18, 2020 |
Stryker has got to be the funniest and sexiest villians out there. I mean with his black hair and silver eyes, and his strong demeanor. YUM! The battle was funnyt I totally pictured Stryker in his battle gear and Ash in his MCR shirt and duster on and Nick looking all suave all three looking like late teens early 20's in sync walking into battle it was EPIC just classic. ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |
One Silent Night was better than I expected. As I feel that Kenyon can no longer write a good romance, I was not suprised at the lack of chemistry between Stryker and Zephyra. The storyline wasn't too bad and it was nice seeing Ash again.
3.5 stars ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
One Silent Night
2 Stars

Determined to end Acheron and Nick once and for all, Stryker awakens a monster from the depths of Hades only to learn the fatal truth - all creations turn on their creators. Then, just when he thought things couldn't get worse, his ex-wife arrives and she wants nothing more than to remove his head - unless he can convince her that their love is still alive and kicking.

Unfortunately, this installment in Kenyon's series is a dud. The only thing that makes it somewhat of a worthwhile read is the development in the ongoing storylines involving Acheron, Nick and Savitar as well as the introduction of Jared who is very intriguing.

Stryker and Zephyra's romance is ridiculous in the extreme. Stryker is one of the main villains of the series who has committed some pretty heinous crimes against innocents, and Zephyra, a completely new character, is downright evil. Consequently, it is impossible to care one way or the other about their relationship.

The series started out so well, but has been going down hill for a while and not even Acheron's book could redeem it. I'm willing to continue until the new story arc, however, if things don't improve, the Dark Hunters and I will be calling it quits. ( )
  Lauren2013 | May 24, 2018 |
The bad guy finds his soulmate. if your reading this series, this is a must read. My only problem with this book is it tries to tie too many plot lines together. ( )
  kbartosh | Mar 27, 2018 |
Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the
road which makes death a fulfillment.

--Dag Hammarskjold
Stryker paused as he looked around Tarturus.
In the beginning, the world was made of beauty and of magick.

Stryker is back and he's badder than ever. With
Christmas looming, he's about to call the holiday
truce off and unleash the Spathi for a night of
utter destruction. But as he summons his
Daimons home, something unexpected drops in
to see him. Yeah, the Atlantean Underworld is
about to be turned on its head.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,708,890 books! | Top bar: Always visible