Privilege by Kate Brian

by Kate Brian

Member:cbritt29
Title:Privilege
Authors:Kate Brian
Info:Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (2008), Edition: Original, Paperback, 291 pages

Privilege by Kate Brian

English (11)  Dutch (2)  All languages (13)
A spin-off of the [b:Private|381489|Private (Private, #1)|Kate Brian|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1331126301s/381489.jpg|2764] series. The main character is a clever but delusional, sociopathic serial killer. If Sara Shepard decided to write a [b:Pretty Little Liars|162085|Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)|Sara Shepard|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1377830522s/162085.jpg|2191061] spin-off about Alison DiLaurentis, this series would be it. ( )
  majesdane | Aug 8, 2017 |
Ridiculous and basically unbelievable. ( )
  pickleroad | Nov 10, 2016 |
READ IN DUTCH

I had the honor of pre-reading this book. As it was said to be an YA-suspense book, I wondered what I would find it to be. I got the idea that the YA part mostly meant that the story could be far more unrealistic than any other stories. I really had troubles believing what I just read. It was quite amusing, yes, but there was this voice telling me that everything went far to easy as the protagonist hardly finds any difficulties on her way through the story. It read very easily, at least the Dutch translation I read. I would say that is in nice to read between two better books or when you can't really afford to read a really good book (as you have to pay attention to something more important). I'm not sure yet whether or not to read the second part of the series! ( )
  Floratina | May 26, 2016 |
Wonderfully wicked story of power, privilege and murder. Ariana Osgood is a sociopath who will stop at nothing to preserve her social standing among the upper echelon. She escapes from a mental health facility where she has been held since being convicted of murder by reason of insanity. Desperate to reclaim her old lifestyle she succeeds in escaping from prison and heads to Texas to find her cellmates' former best friend. The story really takes off after this point and is full of twists and turns which keep the reader guessing until the end. Great read, suspenseful with plenty of drama. I recommend this book to fans of Pretty Little Liars or Canterwood Crest ( )
  68papyrus | Apr 22, 2013 |
If you like the backstabbingness of pretty little liars you will love this book. The twists and turns will blow you away. ( )
  mrmcfluff | Nov 25, 2011 |

"Ariana Osgood rules exclusive Easton Academy--until she was arrested for murdering Thomas Pearson. She's spent the past two years at the Brenda T. Trumbull Correctional Facility for Women plotting her escape and is determined to get a second chance at the flamorous life she left behind. And Ariana will do anything to get her way...."--p. [4] of cover.… (more)

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,072,622 books! | Top bar: Always visible