The Seven Laws of the Learner: How to Teach Almost Anything to Practically Anyone

by Bruce Wilkinson

592None40,923 (4.41)None
Teach to Learn You teach to make a difference. Now, revitalize your classroom by learning and mastering these seven time-tested principles being taught around the world! Written for teachers, including Sunday school teachers, parents, and professionals, this book outlines scriptural principles and techniques that will revolutionize your ability to teach to change lives. From the "law of the learner" to the "law of equipping," each chapter presents hands-on, practical tools for you to employ in your own classroom. Make a Difference Students learn best when teachers teach best! So how can you do your part? Employ the seven laws of the learner and unleash your students' capabilities. You'll discover how to: Help students reach their full potential Effect lasting life change Rekindle your flame for teaching Create an excitement for learning Transform apathetic students Whether you're a professional teacher, a parent, or teach in any setting, these principles and techniques will empower you to make a lasting impact in people's lives. Thousands of teachers have already used these principles to spur their students to new horizons of success. "For some time I have said to myself, 'Much of what I am doing in the classroom is a waste of time. I can't continue this career unless I can make a more significant contribution in the lives of my students.' The Seven Laws of the Learner was the answer to my need." Seminary professor Portland , Oregon "For years I filled my students with content. But since learning the seven laws, my life and teaching have not been the same. Now teaching for life change and revival are becoming second nature." Businessman, adult Sunday school teacher Orange , California Story Behind the Book Bruce Wilkinson had received thousands of requests for a book about how people learn. Having taught teachers all over the world, he developed the Seven Laws as the basis of his teaching workshops. In 1991 he sat down to put this content into book form. Published originally as a partnership between Multnomah Publishers and Walk Thru the Bible Ministries, this book is a companion to the workbook titled Almost Every Answer for Practically Every Teacher.… (more)

No reviews

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,409,418 books! | Top bar: Always visible