dismiss

Willkommen! by Anne Geddes

Willkommen! (original 2000; edition 2002)

by Anne Geddes

1192165,911 (4.08)1
Anne's distinctive, award-winning images of children have become classic icons celebrating life and birth.Timeless images adorn these beautiful volumes -- the perfect place to record thoughts and keep track of the important people in life. Gold foil embossed tabs add an element of elegance to address books.… (more)
Member:evareads
Title:Willkommen!
Authors:Anne Geddes
Info:Collection Rolf Heyne (2002), Gebundene Ausgabe
Tags:photos, german

Until Now by Anne Geddes (2000)

English (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (2)
Contains two pictures of my grandaughter, Ariana.
That alone makes it a great book! ( )
  gmillar | May 20, 2007 |
You are a marvel. Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again...And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of France. When will we also teach them what they are? We should say to each of them: Do you know what you are? You are a marvel. You are unique. In all the years that have passed, there has never been another child like you. Your legs, your arms, your clever fingers, the way you move. You may become a Shakespeare, a Michelangelo, a Beethoven. You have the capacity for anything. Yes, you are a marvel. And when you grow up, can you then harm another who is, like you, a marvel? You must work--we all must work--to make the world worthy of its children.

Pablo Casals
This book is dedicated with love to my husband, Kel, and to our daughters, Stephanie and Kelly, who will always be my own very special babies.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,645,096 books! | Top bar: Always visible