CLAMP no Kiseki, Volume 11

by CLAMP

Series: CLAMP no Kiseki (11)

291661,356 (4)None
CLAMP, the world-famous manga collective known for such fantastical works as Cardcaptor Sakura and Chobits, celebrates its 15th anniversary with this volume in a 12-book collection that features exclusive material, never-before-seen magna, and three limited edition collectible figurines. Full color. Young adult. Consumable.… (more)

The final volumes of the CLAMP no Kiseki series cover my new favorite manga, Tsubasa Reservoir. The magazine-style book is comprised of summaries of individual volumes of the series, interviews with the CLAMP team, reader reactions to the highlighted series, colored art work, character bios, and guest speakers commenting on their interactions with the CLAMP women. Due to my enchantment with the Tsubasa series, I greatly enjoyed reading all of these supplementary materials. I only wish they had a special feature where they identified the original manga sources for all of the cameo characters; I recognize a lot of them, but I know there are some that I miss. The next issue will finish the Tsubasa materal. This edition also covers Legendary Girl Chun Hyang, an older and much smaller series from the team, which did interest me in checking out the series. A quick read, with a highly specific interest group: if you are a fan of CLAMP, you will appreciate the extra material presented here. ( )
  nmhale | Aug 21, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,189,892 books! | Top bar: Always visible