Run for Your Life (Michael Bennett) by James…

Run for Your Life (Michael Bennett) (original 2009; edition 2009)

by James Patterson, Michael Ledwidge

Member:charmainmarie
Title:Run for Your Life (Michael Bennett)
Authors:James Patterson
Other authors:Michael Ledwidge
Info:Little, Brown and Company (2009), Edition: 1st, Kindle Edition, 385 pages
Collections:library (county)

Run For Your Life by James Patterson (2009)

Step on a Crack by James Patterson (bookymouse)
    bookymouse: Same Series - Michael Bennet
    Worst Case by James Patterson (bookymouse)
    bookymouse: Same Series - Michael Bennet
    Tick Tock (Michael Bennett) by James Patterson (bookymouse)
    bookymouse: Same Series - Michael Bennet

I need a new series to listen to as I exercise. I am getting tired of Patterson. I will probably continue the Women's Murder Mystery series, but not Michael Bennett. ( )
  TheresaCIncinnati | Aug 17, 2015 |
OK, I admit it. I really liked this unlikely tale of murder in New York City. If you just sit back and overlook the incredibility of the plot and the supernatural abilities of the villain, the story grabs you and keeps you entertained. Since my reason for reading is, in fact, entertainment, I was willing to happily put aside my as-if thoughts and go with it. 4 stars for the entertainment value. If you are into convoluted plots, hero cop detectives and super bad guys, you will love this book. I found it far better than any of Patterson's Alex Cross efforts ( )
  brucemmoyer | Jun 26, 2015 |
A calculating killer who calls himself The Teacher is taking on New York City, killing the powerful and the arrogant. His message is clear: remember your manners or suffer the consequences! For some, it seems that the rich are finally getting what they deserve. For New York's elite, it is a call to terror.

Tutter | Feb 28, 2015 |
The first 100 pages or show I wasn't sure if I was thrilled with it. I wasn't hooked with it the way I was with the first book. I am glad that I didn't set it aside though. Quickly it sped up and the last 100 pages were intense and gripping. A very good read. ( )
  beearedee | Feb 14, 2015 |
Couldn't but it down, at all... ( )
  Tara.Ross | Mar 14, 2014 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ledwidge, Michaelmain authorall editionsconfirmed
For Kathy, Eileen, and Jean
Getting stuck on a bus in New York City, even under normal circumstances, is a lesson in frustration.

Only one man can tackle such a high-profile case: Detective Mike Bennett. The pressure is enough for anyone, but Mike also has to care for his 10 children-all of whom have come down with virulent flu at once!

Discovering a secret pattern in The Teacher's lessons, Detective Bennett realizes he has just hours to save New York from the greatest disaster in its history. From the #1 bestselling author comes RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, the continuation of his newest, electrifying series.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:50 -0400)

A calculating killer who calls himself The Teacher is taking on New York City, killing the powerful and the arrogant. Discovering a secret pattern to The Teacher's lessons, Detective Mike Bennett realizes he has just hours to save New York from the greatest disaster in history.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,117,537 books! | Top bar: Always visible