Exploring Church History by James P. Eckman

Exploring Church History

by James P. Eckman

137None155,546 (3)None
When we study church history, we are learning about more than just names and dates. We are exploring our own Christian heritage. And as we study the past, we also prepare ourselves for the future. We gain a sense of perspective. It is both comforting and challenging to discover that many contemporary issues are not new at all. A study of church history also gives an accurate understanding of the complexities and richness of Christianity. The church has suffered much, but one look at its past reinforces our conviction that the church will triumph. Dr. James Eckman walks believers through church history from the day of Pentecost to the present. This basic introduction, done chronologically, emphasizes the theological process and developing consensus within the church on what the Scriptures taught, as well as the institutional development of the church. In the end, readers are sure to have a deeper appreciation of their splendid heritage.… (more)
Member:alphadillon
Title:Exploring Church History
Authors:James P. Eckman
Info:Publisher Unknown

Exploring Church History by James P. Eckman

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,259,388 books! | Top bar: Always visible