Diana, haar eigen verhaal.: herziene…

Diana, haar eigen verhaal.: herziene Jubileumeditie (original 1992; edition 2017)

by Andrew Morton (Author)

Her life has seemed like a fairy-tale come true. . . yet the shocking truth is that for Diana Princess of Wales, life had been far from perfect. Written with the cooperation and support of members of Diana's family and her closest friends, Diana: Her True Story reveals a woman trapped in a loveless marriage, who has suffered from chronic illness and loneliness, who has gone to the depths of despair...and who has courageously struggled to create a new life for herself.… (more)
Member:royalhistorian
Title:Diana, haar eigen verhaal.: herziene Jubileumeditie
Authors:Andrew Morton (Author)
Info:PEPPER books (2017), Edition: 01
Tags:Prinses Diana

Diana : her true story by Andrew Morton (1992)

I really enjoyed reading this book, even though the time period was before the Princess of Wales and The Prince of Wales divorced or the Princess’ passing. It was evident as to why the people of England named Diana “The People’s Princess”. Her compassion and humanitarian efforts were outstanding. I wish I had been able to meet the Princess as she is a role model for good. I wasn’t surprised to find out how isolated Diana felt being in the Royal family. If you are interested in the royal family; especially the late Princess I suggest this book to you. ( )
  MzKitty | Sep 18, 2016 |
This book is probably the foremost and authoritative book on who the real and true Diana, Princess of Wales was. Just as Candle in the Wind is her song, this IS Diana's book.
This is historically accurate biographical information told by the woman that was behind it from the beginning, Diana. This is a classic biography. ( )
  Digesha | May 22, 2009 |
www.thebookpond.se ( )
  anlor43 | Apr 13, 2007 |
This book (Dutch translation of Diana: her true story in her own words) is a republishing of the 1992 biography by Andrew Morton. This edition, published after her death, contains a chapter with Diana's thoughts on various subjects. The book also contains new pictures and a chapter on her death.
  royalhistorian | Apr 6, 2007 |
quasi-authorized biography; rocky past with photos

8.93
  aletheia21 | Feb 27, 2007 |
The tragic death of Diana, Princess of Wales on 31 August 1997 plunged the world into paroxysms of grief, despair and regret, unrivalled in the modern era. (Foreword)
[My first memory] is really the smell of the inside of my pram.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,182,740 books! | Top bar: Always visible