HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Clare: A Light in the Garden

by Murray Bodo

1244197,284 (3)None
This is the story as I discovered it visiting the places dear to Clare and Francis, and writing down the thoughts that came to me on my journey. Because the book is largely an account of the part Francis played in Clare's life and she in his, it is a story of intimacy, but an intimacy of mystery and space.… (more)

The Journey and the Dream is an inspirational account of Clare's spiritual journey and struggle to love both Jesus and Francis with a love that was beautifully human and divine. In rewriting this book to commemorate the 800th anniversary of Clare's birth in 1193, Bodo incorporated new insights about Clare that he hopes broaden and deepen the image of St. Clare. He writes, "These new insights have revealed themselves to me only slowly as I came to know St. Clare more intimately through prayer and study and through dialogue with those living of her Rule of Life make St. Clare a real, dynamic presence today."
  StFrancisofAssisi | May 21, 2019 |
If you would like to share your joy in this book, please Click here
  societystf | Apr 21, 2016 |
ST. CLARE OF ASSISI
  holyfamily | Apr 18, 2011 |
St. Clare
  holyfamily | Mar 21, 2009 |

$20.00 (NOT INCLUDING P+H). To obtain a copy please email Anthony on asaliba@y7mail.com

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,812,917 books! | Top bar: Always visible