New American Standard Bible by The Lockman…

New American Standard Bible (1971)

by The Lockman Foundation

Recently added byDustinMoore1, private library, ChaseHairston, Conner_Walts, evandejong, erikssonfamily, JeffMixon, Meijie
Legacy LibrariesGeorge C. Wallace
    Holy Bible - Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV) by Inc. Wartburg Project (lhungsbe)
    lhungsbe: My go-to version of the Bible. No additions or deletions. Easy to read.

Logos Library
  birdsnare | May 16, 2019 |
Daily reading the books of the bible throughout my years. Basic resource for living the good life well and responsibly, as well as for better understanding of so much literature throughout the ages. My favorites books include: Psalms, Proverbs, and most of the New Testament.. ( )
  GaryWestlund | Dec 8, 2013 |
I started reading the Bible when I was 5 years old - random readings. I was a 'born again' Christian by the age of 15 years old. Then as a young adult, I started studying the Bible via church leaders and scholars. I participated fully in church and church related activities. Took many courses from seminaries and bible schools. Then in my thirties, I found the need to read the Bible without outside influence. So, I read it cover to cover -- Gen. 1:1 to Rev. 22:21 -- six times from 1980 to 1986. I filled dozens of spiral notebooks with my findings, feelings and thoughts. About half-way through my 7th reading I discovered I had become an atheist -- a lack of belief in god(s). The Bible and all religious tomes (I have read the major ones) have stories, proverbs and parables that can offer insight into the kinder, gentler side of humanity. They also show us how fear, power and prejudice can cause people to assign responsibility for these 'failings' to a god or gods. So yes, I think the Bible is worth reading but not just the 'feel good' parts -- read all of it if you are going to read it.
  Meandu91 | Apr 4, 2013 |
NASB Side-Column Reference Wide Margin (Black genuine leather)

Features: Concordance, Maps, Full Column Cross References, Wide Margin, Verse Format, Black Letter, Single Column Text, over 95,000 cross-reference, one ribbon marker.

Font Point Size: 11

Trim Size: 6 x 9 x 1 3/4

SoliDeoGloria | Mar 31, 2013 |
NASB Large Print Ultrathin Reference Bible
Black, Genuine Leather

Font Point Size: 10
Trim Size: 6 1/2 x 9 1/4 x 1 1/4

Features: Concordance, Maps, Full Column Cross References, Verse Format, Black Letter, Two Column Text.

Description: Contains over 95,000 center-column cross-references. Smyth sewn binding.
  SoliDeoGloria | Mar 31, 2013 |

Is an adaptation of

Various printings and bindings of the NAS have been combined here. Please continue to combine any printing with the Old and New Testament texts only here. Please do not combine NAS editions that contain the Apocrypha with this work. Various "study editions" with extensive notes and aids should not be combined here. Please separate any that are here, and combine such editions as separate works.
This work is for complete NASB editions containing the complete Old and New Testaments. "Updated" 1995 edition may be included here as it is merely a new edition of the NASB, not a separate Bible version. Do not combine "study" editions here.

This edition has been prpoduced with the conviction that the words of Scripture as originally penned in the Hebrew and Greek were inspired by God Being the eternal Word of God, the Holy Scriptures speak with fresh power to each generation, to give us wisdom that leads to salvation, that we may serve to the glory of Christ.

The Bible for Note Takers You can tell when someone has learned not to just read their Bible, but to use it. The margins are full of handwritten notes. Verses are underlined. Personal cross-references abound. Bible-users do more than study God's Word---they interact with it. If that's you, the Zondervan NASB Wide Margin Bible is what you've been looking for. No more cramped quarters. You'll find plenty of space to write down the things God shows you in the Scriptures. The Zondervan NASB Wide Margin Bible features: - Extra-wide margins for note-taking. - Larger print for easy reading. - Single-column format to facilitate reading. - New American Standard Bible, Updated. (The most literal is now more readable.) - 16-page color map set. - Index to color maps. - NASB concordance. If you're a Bible-user, you've found more than a tool. The Zondervan NASB Wide Margin Bible is a legacy of personal wisdom and insight that grows as you commit to writing what God shows you of his heart in the Scriptures.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,335,914 books! | Top bar: Always visible