Confessions of a Hope Fiend

by Timothy Leary

29None676,375 (3.14)None
Excerpt from Confessions of a Hope FiendIf there are two words in the English lan guage which set the editorial heart throbbing like no other, they are in confidence. So when the well-known international lawyer Alan U. Schwartz, friend and representative of important authors and publishers alike, came to my door in the summer of 1972 with a manuscript purportedly written by Timothy Leary, the heart did indeed beat faster as the nerve endings began to tingle expectantly.About the PublisherForgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.comThis book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.… (more)

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,124,686 books! | Top bar: Always visible