Murder Game (GhostWalkers, Book 7) by…

Murder Game (GhostWalkers, Book 7) (edition 2008)

by Christine Feehan (Author)

Series: Ghostwalkers (7)

8141920,331 (4.1)9
Kadan Montague--a genetically enhanced warrior--is called back from an important assignment in Europe to investigate a series of brutal murders. The suspect is a fellow GhostWalker and, if he isn't found, the entire GhostWalker program will be swept under the carpet, putting the lives of Kadan and all other GhostWalkers in jeopardy.… (more)
Member:Anna214
Title:Murder Game (GhostWalkers, Book 7)
Authors:Christine Feehan (Author)
Info:Berkley (2008), 464 pages

Murder Game by Christine Feehan

English (18)  Dutch (1)  All languages (19)
x ( )
  Janicemo | Aug 13, 2019 |
DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: The new GhostWalker novel from the #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan. As bodies pile up, a violent new cross-country game is blamed on the GhostWalkers. To clear their name, they infiltrate the dangerous sport. And to survive it, they must ignore the rules. ( )
  treehousereader | Feb 26, 2017 |
Christine Feehan is one of my favorite writers. She continues to move forward with her story line and plot on Peter Whitney and those that are using him/manipulating him, as well as those Whitney is trying to use and manipulate. She weaves an excellent story with complex relationships without losing the threads or the reader. This is definitely a must read. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
Long book, I think longer than the last. Lots of details and moves the overall storyline along and makes use of the other team members. Might have been a little bit too long. I found myself wanting to skip ahead and get to the end. I'm totally about the alpha male, but kind of found it hard to believe that he's that easy to get to know.

I'm not sure I've gotten into the pre-chapter that was included for a different series. I'll give it a chance but definitely through the library. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
This doesn't really read any differently from the other books in the series: a lot of repetition (which seems to be a writing flaw for Feehan), major violence, broken-ish women and/or men... ( )
  lesmel | Oct 24, 2014 |
The cougar was going to turn.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,547,053 books! | Top bar: Always visible