Life Is Real Only Then, When I Am (All and…

Life Is Real Only Then, When I Am (All and Everything Series, 3) (original 1974; edition 1999)

by G. I. Gurdjieff

Series: All and Everything (Third Series)

204197,758 (3.85)1
This is one of the few records published by Gurdjieff in which he offers guidance to his 'community of seekers', the pupils from many countries who joined him in Paris and New York. The first section is mainly autobiographical, relating material crucial to an understanding of the nature and intensity of personal effort required for an all-inclusive work on oneself. This is followed by a series of talks which Gurdjieff gave to his pupils in New York in 1930, and then by a long, but incomplete, essay on 'The Outer and Inner World of Man'.… (more)
Member:crysrush
Title:Life Is Real Only Then, When I Am (All and Everything Series, 3)
Authors:G. I. Gurdjieff
Info:Penguin (Non-Classics) (1999), Paperback, 192 pages

Life is Real Only Then, When "I Am" by G. I. Gurdjieff (1974)

This book, published nealry 50 years after it was written, constitutes a primary source for the ideas, methods and biography of G.I. Gurdjieff.
  CenterPointMN | Jun 13, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

All and Everything (Third Series)
This is the work for Life is Real Only Then, When "I Am", the Third Book/Third Series of the All and Everything series. Please do not combine with the First and/or Second Book/Series, being respectively Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson: An Objectively Impartial Criticism of the Life of Man and Meetings with Remarkable Men.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,585,840 books! | Top bar: Always visible