Vegetarian Bible: Fresh from the Garden

by Nicola Graimes

431483,125 (4)None

Really like some of the recipes. The part I appreciate most is the vegetable information, I am learning more and more about vegetables that are delicious and I previously overlooked them and or obscure grains that I as an American am completely unfamiliar with, but are staples of other countries diets! ( )
  Anbarrineau | Apr 4, 2013 |

Savor the exciting flavors of fresh vegetables all year round with this exciting collection of meat-free recipes from around the world. You'll find inspiration for snacks, appetizers, suppers, and salads that will appeal to vegetarians and carnivores alike. This inspiring new title transports traditional vegetarian cookery into the twenty-first century, with recipes celebrating the diverse produce that is readlily available. Eating a variety of foods every day is the key to good health, and these recipes help you along the road to well-being with beautifully photographed, tempting food that appeals to the eyes as well as the palate.

The Vegetarian Bible is an indispensable guide to a healthy and delicious way of enjoying a vegetarian diet.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,315,079 books! | Top bar: Always visible