The Gourmet Cookbook: More than 1000 recipes…

The Gourmet Cookbook: More than 1000 recipes (original 2004; edition 2004)

by Ruth Reichl (Editor)

Gathers recipes published in Gourmet magazine over the last six decades, including beef Wellington, seared salmon with balsamic glaze, and other entrées, hors d'oeuvres, side dishes, ethnic specialties, and desserts.
Member:KarenRennich
Title:The Gourmet Cookbook: More than 1000 recipes
Authors:Ruth Reichl (Editor)
Info:Houghton-Mifflin (2004), Edition: First Edition, 1040 pages

Work Information

The Gourmet Cookbook Volumes I and II by Ruth Reichl (Editor) (2004)

Even though this cookbook has no pictures, it is probably my favorite cookbook that I've ever tried from the library. It was good enough to buy. There's like a thousand recipes in it and I want to make every single one of them. ( )
  Tosta | Jul 5, 2021 |
Another strange collection of old recipes, like real brunswick stew and creamed muskrat, with some more modern-seeming stuff. ( )
  bobandjohn | Sep 7, 2014 |
Like Gourmet Today by Ruth Reichl, this one is also worthy of a spot on my cookbook shelf or as a gift. ( )
  lesmel | Apr 11, 2013 |
I don't use this book because the titles of the recipes are in yellow and it is very hard to see them. I'm sure it's a great book, but I can't read it well.

It was a long awaited cookbook when it came out, but overestimated. ( )
  cookbookliz | Jun 13, 2010 |
Fava Bean, Asparagus, and Arugula Salad with Shaved Pecorino, p. 135, acceptible.
  DromJohn | Jun 14, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,447,358 books! | Top bar: Always visible