Requiem for a Beast by Matthew Ottley

Requiem for a Beast (original 2007; edition 2007)

by Matthew Ottley (Author)

31None639,295 (4.17)None
We are largely defined by how we face our fears. A boy goes on a melancholy, often terrifying but ultimately life-affirming journey of self-discovery as a stockman in far North Queensland. in an exquisitely illustrated collage of memory and dreamscape, nightmare and cold reality, Matt Ottley fuses the moral choices of the individual with the demands of society. in this stirring adventure, the boy confronts a huge, rogue Brahmin bull and learns he must acknowledge the errors of the past before he can fully embrace the future. the graphic novel includes a CD and music specially composed for it by the author/illustrator.… (more)
Member:Bob_In_Trouble
Title:Requiem for a Beast
Authors:Matthew Ottley (Author)
Info:Lothian Books (2007), 96 pages

Work Information

Requiem for a Beast by Matt Ottley (2007)

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,996,395 books! | Top bar: Always visible