Tis a Gift to Be Free: Daily Choices on Life's Path

by Virginia Ann Froehle

8None1,785,834NoneNone
Do you sometimes find yourself paralysed by fear of criticism or rejection? Are you tired of worrying about what others might think of you, about portraying the right image or saying the right thing? This book is about the small, daily choices we make that can lead us to inner freedom. It is about facing our fears, accepting ourselves as we are and trusting that God loves us.… (more)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,459,065 books! | Top bar: Always visible