Divine Justice

by David Baldacci

Series: The Camel Club (4)

Oliver Stone and the Camel Club return in Baldacci's most astonishing thriller yet when the assassinations Stone carries out prompt the highest levels of the government to unleash a massive manhunt.
Recently added byArina8888, The_Book_Nook, richfrasco, private library, KodiakBrown, KyleaH

English (70)  German (2)  Spanish (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (74)
Fiction
  hpryor | Aug 8, 2021 |
Book #4 of the Camel Club, which should bring the series to an end. Hero Oliver Stone gets involved in big problems in a small town while fleeing from a tenacious murder investigator and rogue general. ( )
  skipstern | Jul 11, 2021 |
Great book of a former "Government employee" on the run and trying to stay out of trouble... not so much, because trouble seems to find him and he's knee deep... ( )
  sjh4255 | May 4, 2021 |
This is what I call "beach reads for men" or "dude lit" (like, as opposed to "chick lit" get it?) This stuff is no more realistic than your average romance novel, but somehow gets treated with much, much more gravitas? Oh, well. The characters, especially the Camel Club themselves, were entertaining and the plot was suspenseful. A quick read even considering the relatively prolific amount of pages.
I liked how the cast of characters has grown over the series, but apparently our main protagonist John Carr/Oliver Stone is some sort of geriatric super-hero considering his ability to take on entire teams of FBI and CIA agents, trained assassins, and the entire US government and come out, well, if not unscathed, at least still breathing.
Also, over the course of the series, this group of characters has become like family to each other, which is nice to see. ( )
  EmScape | Oct 31, 2020 |
It was a fun read. The story is so unbelievable it's almost ridiculous. The main character, Oliver Stone, is a little bit of a super tragic Gary Stu, but I liked the secondary main character Joe Knox. It was the first time I read a David Baldacci book; I'll probably read more of his stuff, at least the books I own. ( )
  julie.bonjour | Aug 14, 2020 |

David Baldacciprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kuipers, HugoTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To the memory of my father
The Chesapeake Bay is America's largest estuary.

Hachette Book Group

6 editions of this book were published by Hachette Book Group.

Editions: 0446195502, 0446505382, 1600244289, 1600244246, 0446544884, 1600248209

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,090,994 books! | Top bar: Always visible