Feathers from My Nest: A Mother's Reflections

by Beth Moore

337None60,201 (4.59)2
Beth Moore is widely known and respected as an engaging and effective speaker, Bible teacher, and best-selling author. Feathers from My Nest reveals a more contemplative and personal side of Beth, very much in the spirit of her Things Pondered . Feathers from My Nest is a collection of vignettes, as Beth reflects on items belonging to her daughters who have left the nest for college. As she ponders each item, rich in memories, Beth draws from its spiritual significance. This book not only tugs gently on the sentimental heartstrings of parents, it also reminds us all of the gift of grace children offer our lives every day.… (more)

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,436,875 books! | Top bar: Always visible