Charles Stanley's handbook for Christian…

Charles Stanley's handbook for Christian living (edition 1996)

by Charles F. Stanley

123None147,882 (3.78)None
Member:cfarmer
Title:Charles Stanley's handbook for Christian living
Authors:Charles F. Stanley
Info:Nashville, Tenn. : Thomas Nelson, c1996.

Charles Stanley's Handbook for Christian Living: Biblical Answers to Life's Tough Questions by Charles F. Stanley

No reviews

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:33 -0400)

Since life is a journey, feel free to stop and ask for directions. Previously released as the bestselling The Glorious Journey, this practical volume by Charles Stanley shows readers how to put God's Word to work in their daily lives with this easy-to-apply handbook. As believers, our desire is to follow the Lord more closely and to utilize His Word for maximum impact in our lives. Occasionally, however, we find ourselves not even knowing the questions to ask, or the best way to approach Scripture in search of answers. Charles F. Stanley's Handbook for Christian Living is not a lofty theological work, nor is it an academic commentary. Instead, Dr. Stanley has prepared a friendly, easy-to-use help system for every believer. In this collection, he speaks with authority on such issues as: the real purpose of baptism how to treat others at work a proper view of those in government how grace saves us and how worry robs us what freedom reallly is He also shares biblical insight into relationships, children, parenting, loneliness, sexual pressures, as well as strategies for personal growth. From the thorny issues of daily life to a framework for the end times (and everything in between), Charles F. Stanley's Handbook for Christian brings Scripture to life, makes sense of the hard questions, and enhances your understanding of the way life was meant to be lived.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,434,450 books! | Top bar: Always visible