Fruit of the Spirit: Growing in the Likeness…

by Hazel Offner

1922109,589 (3)None
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. To be spiritually mature is to show the fruit of the Spirit of Christ in our lives. These Bible studies from Old and New Testament passages highlight each quality and inspire us to nurture the Spirit's fruit in our lives.… (more)
Member:Tigers8985
Title:Fruit of the Spirit: Growing in the Likeness of Christ : 9 Studies for Individuals or Groups (Lifeguide Bible Studies)
Authors:Hazel Offner
Info:Intervarsity Pr (1987), Paperback, 57 pages
Collections:Your library, T: Theology
Tags:469

Fruit of the Spirit: Growing in the Likeness of Christ : 9 Studies for Individuals or Groups (Lifeguide Bible Studies) by Hazel Offner

9 studies, using both Old and New Testament readings, into the Fruits of the Spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
  RubislawLibrary | Dec 5, 2013 |
9 studies, using both Old and New Testament readings, into the Fruits of The Spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness & self control.
  Rubislaw | Aug 13, 2013 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,361,617 books! | Top bar: Always visible