Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow by Constance…

Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow

by Constance Cumbey

I acquired and read this book as a teenager, shortly after consuming Shea and Wilson's Illuminatus! The genuine paranoia and distortions in this purported expose were in some respects more hilarious than the psychedelic novel had been. The author's search for monsters in the closets of New Age religion afforded me one advance in factual understanding: the historical centrality of the Theosophical movement to twentieth-century esoteric thought and organizing -- as a cultural influence, mind you, not the Palladist masterminds of Cumbey's totalizing imagination.

I'm not sure when I shed the copy from my library; it would have been a useful volume to retain as an example of its type of thinking.
4 vote paradoxosalpha | Mar 16, 2014 |
Constance Cumbey goes where no man has gone before in this one. A look into the New Age Movement that will make your hair stand on end. ( )
  jocelynandersen | Jul 27, 2007 |

Reflects years of in-depth and extensive research.
The author claims the movement's supreme purpose: is to subvert our Judeo-Christian foundation and create a one-world order through a complex network of occult organizations.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 091031103X, Paperback)

Reflects years of in-depth and extensive research.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:03 -0400)

Constance Cumbey is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,508,167 books! | Top bar: Always visible