Friends With Benefits by Cat Johnson

Friends With Benefits

by Cat Johnson

3.5 stars ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
In this free quickie, Meg and Jeff are sex buddies. When either of them feels horny, they call the other for no-strings sex. It's all working out fine until Jeff sleeps with someone else. It shouldn't matter to Meg, they aren't in a relationship, but it does. Does this mean that they can be something more than bed-pals or do they need to stop altogether before someone gets hurt!

I enjoyed this short story. It's fun, sexy and light and I recommend it to anyone. I liked Meg and Jeff and there was as much character development that you can expect from a quick read. The sex scene was certainly very hot but a quick warning to anyone who finds anal play objectionable as it appears!! ( )
  Scorchingrevs | Sep 21, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,709,574 books! | Top bar: Always visible