Wonder Woman: Spirit of Truth

by Paul Dini (Argumentista), Alex Ross (Illustrator)

Series: The World's Greatest Super-Heroes (3), Wonder Woman (2001 OGN)

In Wonder Woman: Spirit of Truth, Paul Dini and Alex Ross examine the heart of the character, portraying Princess Diana of Themyscira wrestling with the good she can do in the human world as a symbol and how she can reach people as a person. It is a compelling story that demonstrates the timelessness of the character by not tying into any particular story arcs or eras of comics. Ross' art is, as usual, gorgeous, while Dini's writing finds the human touch in a godlike character. Fans of Wonder Woman and of the writer and illustrator will love this and the oversize format is perfect for showcasing their story. ( )
  DarthDeverell | Jun 24, 2017 |
This was absolutely gorgeous. The large format for the paintings is a genius idea and I loved the idea of Wonder Woman trying to become more approachable and going to Clark for advice. I also like being able to see the outcome of the advice. I know this is the last book in the series I definitely want to go back and read the other titles in the series. ( )

Dini, PaulArgumentistaprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ross, AlexIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Cavalieri, JoeyEditorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Kochman, CharlesEditorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To all people throughout the world who fight for truth and freedom.
The standoff had been under way for three hours.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,266,610 books! | Top bar: Always visible