The Rise and Rise of Kerry Packer by Paul…

The Rise and Rise of Kerry Packer (1993)

by Paul Barry

91None203,185 (3.5)1
"Originally released in 1993 when Packer was still alive"--Provided by publisher.

No reviews
For Jane, Alex, Amy and Josh
Years before he even dreamed of death, Kerry Packer used to say that he had had a lot of luck, that it was the most important thing in life.
My grandfather went to the races and somebody dropped ten bob ... he put it on a horse and it won at twelve to one. He bought a ticket for Sydney and went into the newspaper industry and did quite well. That was where my family started from, ten bob on a racecourse. Kerry Packer - 1979
You only get one Alan Bond in your lifetime and I've had mine. Kerry Packer - 1987
I've been to the other side, and let me tell you son, there's fucking nothing there. Kerry Packer - October 1990

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,822,157 books! | Top bar: Always visible