The Zombie Survival Guide (2003)

by Max Brooks

Series: The Zombie Survival Guide

A guide to surviving an attack by hordes of the predatory undead explains zombie physiology and behavior, the most effective weaponry and defense strategies, how to outfit one's home for a long siege, and how to survive in any terrain.

English (118)  Spanish (2)  Italian (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  French (1)  German (1)  All languages (124)
I've no idea why this has "humor" printed on the back as its category. It's not particularly funny, but I suppose they really didn't know what else to do with it. It's more a sort of alternate history presented in the form of survival guide. Much better and more fascinating than it sounds when I describe it. ( )
  Zoes_Human | Sep 18, 2020 |
I thought this book was just the bees knees when I was 17 and going through my very short zombies phase.
  lightkensei | May 17, 2020 |
Tras mi primera lectura sobre zombis llega el libro que debía haber leído antes, una guía imaginaria de supervivencia para el holocausto zombi. Entretenida, la verdad. Describe el virus, los efectos, la fisiología de los infectados, la supervivencia en sí en una variedad de situaciones y entornos, y un histórico de casos documentados sobre epidemias. A pesar de que el tema no es el de mi mayor interés sí me apetecía seguir leyendo. El estilo es agradable y la traducción buena. En todo momento la guía aparenta ser real, lo que lo hace más entretenido. Aceptable. ( )
  Remocpi | Apr 22, 2020 |
This book is actually written in the form of a survival guide in the event of a zombie apocalypse, so if you want to argue with your friends about speculative zombie world survival strategy, this is the book for you. ( )
  CaseyAdamsStark | Apr 7, 2020 |
This is a must read. Absolute basics for handling the inevitable zombie swarm. This way, you won't have to learn everything through trial and error like the main character in I Am Legend. ( )
  boxybosco | Mar 20, 2020 |

Max Brooksprimary authorall editionscalculated
Glasserman, DebbieDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Werner, MaxIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

For Mom and Dad. And for Michelle, who makes life worth fighting for.
What is a zombie?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,603,255 books! | Top bar: Always visible