Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye

Romeo, Romeo (edition 2008)

by Robin Kaye

Member:virginiahomeschooler
Title:Romeo, Romeo
Authors:Robin Kaye
Info:Sourcebooks Casablanca (2008), Paperback, 400 pages
Collections:To read
Tags:Contest

Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Not sure what those negative reviewers were expecting. This is a fun sexy book about two people who didn't think love and forever was for them. Nick and Rosalie have a no strings no commitment deal but that just doesn't work out for them. Recommended read. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
3.5 stars ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Me encanto! Dave un amor :) ( )
  Anngela_ | Aug 31, 2013 |
A book filled with humour and written in a very accurate way, about new realtionships, difficult relations with parents, and how the characters deal with falling in love when they had planned to never do that. A little fluff, and a lot of fun! ( )
  Lexxie | Apr 23, 2013 |
I picked up Romeo,Romeo at B&N because on shelves overflowing with vampire & shapeshifter romances...the cover caught my eye. It was pretty, fresh, different....something I needed because I needed a break from the vampire romances(don't get me wrong I have some favorite vampire series). I stayed up late to finish Romeo,Romeo. I looked up Robin Kaye and found there were 2 more books out and bought them the next day. Robin's books have ladies that are not weak and simpering and tough guys that aren't scared to do the "girl" chores around the house and show their sensitive sides. I will impatiently be waiting for her future books. ( )
  guiltypleasures | Jan 23, 2012 |

From Booklist : Rosalie Ronaldi is never getting married, no way, no how! But convincing her Italian mother and family is easier said than done for this financial executive. After leaving another hectic Sunday dinner at her parents’ in Brooklyn, Rosalie gets a flat tire and curses her brother, who borrowed the car, in three different languages, impressing Good Samaritan Nick Romeo. Nick is considered Brooklyn’s equivalent of Donald Trump: he owns several car dealerships and dates beautiful gold diggers. Driving a tow truck and wearing overalls, he decides to help Rosalie, who he thinks is crazy and very attractive in a Sophia Loren style. As they start a relationship, Rosalie has no idea that this Nick is the Nick Romeo. She lays down her ground rules, including nothing serious and no marriage talk, and Nick agrees until their relationship heats up. Now he must work up the nerve to tell Rosalie who he really is. Kaye’s debut is a delightfully fun, witty romance, making her a writer to watch. --Patty Engelmann

A sparkling new voice! If you love witty dialogue, great characters and a lot of fun in your books, this is the writer for you! - Maureen Child, USA Today bestselling author Rosalie Ronaldi doesn't have a domestic bone in her body ... All she cares about is her career, so she survives on take-out and dirty martinis, keeps her shoes under the dining room table, her bras on the shower curtain rod, and her clothes on the couch ... Nick Romeo is every woman's fantasy - tall, dark, handsome, rich, really good in bed, AND he loves to cook and clean ... He says he wants an independent woman, but when he meets Rosalie, all he wants to do is take care of her. Before too long, he's cleaned up her apartment, stocked her refrigerator, and adopted her dog ... So what's the problem? Just a little matter of mistaken identity, corporate theft, a hidden past in juvenile detention and one big nosy Italian family too close for comfort ...… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,072,538 books! | Top bar: Always visible