The Last Oracle (Sigma Force) by James…

The Last Oracle (Sigma Force) (edition 2011)

by James Rollins (Author)

Series: Sigma Force (5)

An ancient relic, a murdered man, an international think tank of scientists known as the Jasons who have discovered a way to bioengineer autistic children, and a plot to wipe out a quarter of the world's population have two men racing against time to solve a mystery that dates back to the first famous oracle of history--the Greek Oracle of Delphi.… (more)
Member:ozsa
Title:The Last Oracle (Sigma Force)
Authors:James Rollins (Author)
Info:Harper (2011), Edition: Reprint, 608 pages

The Last Oracle by James Rollins

Autistic savant children, gypsies, Action, and Chernobyl. goog Combo. ( )
  JosephKingman | Jul 17, 2021 |
Another good Sigma Force book, with autistic savant children working communally to save the world from some crazy Russians. Like prior books, a good mix of history, archaelogy, science. ( )
  skipstern | Jul 11, 2021 |
A good action thriller with historical tie-ins. Just my kinda thing. Fans of Scott Mariani or Steve Berry will enjoy. ( )
  adam.currey | Jul 4, 2019 |
There is always a steady stream...well more like a torrent...of action in these novels. This time the action was more balanced with the plot...making it more of a page-turning read. I don't know how much time James Rollins puts into research before starting one of these books but it must be considerable. Sigma Force novels are formulaic, but the formula always works. You have ancient history... new mystery...and a bunch of bad guys that always get their "just rewards" in the end. You find that you will become very attached to the characters, both old and new. James Rollins is a great storyteller and I love his books. ( )
  Carol420 | Mar 17, 2019 |
I really wish there was a rating for good writing but plot not for me. Gave it a two because I love Rollins book but sometimes a plot just doesn't catch me and then I spend the whole book thinking about the things which bother me. I can see a lot of Rollin's fans loving it but not for me. ( )
  CSDaley | Mar 28, 2018 |
To Shay and Bryce, because you both rock
Ancient Greeks, with their pantheon of gods, held an abiding belief in the powers of prophecy.

Secret Russian group
Wants to use autistic kids
To conquer the world.
(yoyogod)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

James Rollins's book The Last Oracle was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,308,227 books! | Top bar: Always visible