Skeeter is the best batter in the league but seems to be all thumbs when fielding or trying to make friends.

My son brought this home from school--it was an original copy, from the first publication in 1967. Love the old pictures in it! We enjoyed reading this together.... it was a bit difficult for us to follow all the baseball talk, which seemed pretty authentic to me, because neither of us is really into sports. But the story itself was entertaining! ( )
  trayceetee | Apr 9, 2018 |
  211Fern | Mar 4, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,603,561 books! | Top bar: Always visible