Haunted by Meg Cabot

Haunted

by Meg Cabot

Is it possible to be haunted by someone who isn't even dead?

Suze is used to trouble, but this time she's in deep: Ghostly Jesse has her heart, but Paul Slater, a real flesh-and-blood guy, is warm for her form. And mediator Paul knows how to send Jesse to the Great Beyond. For good.

Paul claims he won't do anything to Jesse as long as Suze will go out with him. Fearing she'll lose Jesse forever, Suze agrees. But even if Suze can get Jesse to admit his true feelings for her, what kind of future can she have with a guy who's already dead?
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
Sarcastic, violent and overly concerned with her appearance, Suze is a fairly likeable heroine. But after five books of her rehashing the same "does he like me?" bs about her ghost roommate Jesse and babbling about what expensive preppy clothes she's wearing, I've basically lost patience. These are light, fluffy books, but each one has less and less actual plot. ( )
  wealhtheowwylfing | Feb 29, 2016 |
Easily the most angst-ridden book of the series. Thus the lower score. I do not like Paul, although I do have to give him credit for being one of the most two-faced villains I've read in a while. ( )
  Nextian | Jan 21, 2016 |
I wanted to like this series, I really did. ( )
  potterhead9.75 | Jan 5, 2014 |
I love this series, truly I do.
I loved this book as well, and I'm glad we got some Jesse hotness in it. What I didn't like was Paul, and Suze annoyed me a couple of times in the book. Stop mentioning that you felt something. You really shouldn't feel anything toward someone like Paul, especially when you have someone like Jesse around. And she acted stupid - going to his house and such. God. Well, all ended well, now she just needs to do something about the fact that, well...
Her Boyfriend is Dead, and no one but her can see him...
  Nitzan_Schwarz | Sep 25, 2013 |
My name is Sussanah Simon and I am a mediator, a liaison between the living and the dead.
Fog. That's all I can see.
Also known as "Haunted"

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0060751649, Mass Market Paperback)

Suze is used to trouble, but this time she's in deep: Ghostly Jesse has her heart, but Paul Slater, a real flesh—and—blood guy, is warm for her form. And mediator Paul knows how to send Jesse to the Great Beyond. For good.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:34 -0400)

Sixteen-year-old Susannah Simon is a mediator, one who communicates with the dead, and she also happens to be in love with Jesse, a nineteenth-century ghost.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 108,313,402 books! | Top bar: Always visible